Need a Mahindra Pik-up car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Mahindra mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Mahindra Pik-up?
Mahindra Pik-up car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Mahindra Pik-up, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common Mahindra Pik-up repairs?
- Front shock absorber replacement
- Clutch fluid replacement
- Wheel stud replacement
- Strut assembly replacement
- Power steering rack replacement
- Transmission wont go into reverse
- Rear shock absorber replacement
- Steering column replacement
- Fuse replacement
- Oil pressure sensor replacement
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.