Need a Mahindra Genio car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Mahindra mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Mahindra Genio?
Mahindra Genio car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Mahindra Genio, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common Mahindra Genio repairs?
- Timing chain replacement
- Power steering pressure hose replacement
- Spark plug cable replacement
- Torque converter seal replacement
- Mass airflow sensor replacement
- Throttle body replacement
- Brake drum replacement
- Boot lock assembly replacement
- Vehicle detailing
- Transmission mount replacement
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.