Need a Volvo S80 car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Volvo mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Volvo S80?
Volvo S80 car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Volvo S80, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
Volvo S80 service intervals
What are some common Volvo S80 repairs?
- Automatic tranmission wont go into neutral
- Brake wheel cylinder replacement
- Catalytic converter replacement
- ABS/wheel speed sensor replacement
- Driveshaft centre bearing replacement
- Front cover oil leak repair
- CV joint replacement
- Battery cable replacement
- Horn replacement
- Fuel tank replacement
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.