Need a Volvo 265 car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Volvo mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Volvo 265?
Volvo 265 car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Volvo 265, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common Volvo 265 repairs?
- Blower motor replacement
- Camshaft seal replacement
- Wheel bearing replacement
- Fuel filter replacement
- Air conditioning not cold
- Fuel pressure regulator replacement
- Oxygen sensor replacement
- Throttle position sensor replacement
- Wastegate hose replacement
- Rear shock absorber replacement
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.