Need a Volvo 760 car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Volvo mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Volvo 760?
Volvo 760 car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Volvo 760, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
Volvo 760 service intervals
What are some common Volvo 760 repairs?
- Rear brake pad and rotor replacement
- Drive belt tensioner replacement
- Radiator top hose replacement
- Transmission oil pressure switch replacement
- Engine mount replacement
- Camshaft seal replacement
- Brake booster replacement
- Power mirror switch replacement
- Fuel hose replacement
- Transmission wont go into reverse
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.