Need a Volvo 245 car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Volvo mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Volvo 245?
Volvo 245 car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Volvo 245, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common Volvo 245 repairs?
- Power steering pressure hose replacement
- Mass airflow sensor replacement
- Fuel system clean
- Water pump replacement
- Coolant level sensor replacement
- Rear shock absorber replacement
- Automatic tranmission wont go into neutral
- Glow plug replacement
- Transmission oil pressure switch replacement
- Drive belt replacement
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.