Need a Volvo 145 car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Volvo mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Volvo 145?
Volvo 145 car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Volvo 145, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common Volvo 145 repairs?
- Power steering rack replacement
- Wiper blades not cleaning repair
- Mass airflow sensor replacement
- Windscreen replacement
- Balance tyres
- Fuel cap replacement
- Rear shock absorber replacement
- Catalytic converter replacement
- Manual selector cable replacement
- Transmission fluid replacement
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.