Need a RAM 3500 car service?
Instantly book Australia's best RAM mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about RAM 3500?
RAM 3500 car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your RAM 3500, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common RAM 3500 repairs?
- Transmission mount replacement
- Exhaust manifold gasket replacement
- PCV valve replacement
- Battery cable replacement
- Ignition switch replacement
- Blower motor replacement
- Air conditioning low-pressure hose replacement
- Diesel intake clean
- Brake light switch replacement
- Turbocharger boost control solenoid replacement
Recent RAM jobs
James D, RAM 1500
reviewing Prestige Automotive
Got a lift kit installed. The mechanics were friendly, helpful and reasonably priced. Would recommend.
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.