Need a Volvo 440 car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Volvo mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Volvo 440?
Volvo 440 car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Volvo 440, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common Volvo 440 repairs?
- Fuel gauge sender replacement
- Wheel bearing replacement
- Brake wheel cylinder replacement
- Car window tinting
- Air conditioning low-pressure hose replacement
- Oil pan/sump gasket replacement
- Radiator replacement
- Power steering fluid replacement
- Strut top mount replacement
- Fuel cap replacement
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.