Need a Triumph TR7 car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Triumph mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Triumph TR7?
Triumph TR7 car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Triumph TR7, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common Triumph TR7 repairs?
- Oxygen sensor replacement
- Fuel pressure regulator replacement
- Brake light switch replacement
- Front shock absorber replacement
- Brake system flush
- Mass airflow sensor replacement
- Air conditioning not cold
- Dome light bulb replacement
- Balance tyres
- Engine rebuild/recondition
Recent Triumph jobs
Robert W, Triumph Stag
reviewing Bridgestone Select Southport
Great team, easy to chat to and did a very good job on my car. Pricing was good as well.
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.