Need a Triumph 2000 car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Triumph mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Triumph 2000?
Triumph 2000 car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Triumph 2000, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common Triumph 2000 repairs?
- Oxygen sensor replacement
- Window regulator replacement
- Transmission speed sensor replacement
- Front brake pad and rotor replacement
- Rear shackle bushes replacement
- Wheel bearing replacement
- Power steering pump replacement
- Oil pan/sump gasket replacement
- Wheel repair
- Oil pump replacement
Recent Triumph jobs
Robert W, Triumph Stag
reviewing Bridgestone Select Southport
Great team, easy to chat to and did a very good job on my car. Pricing was good as well.
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.