Need a Ssangyong Rexton car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Ssangyong mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Ssangyong Rexton?
Ssangyong Rexton car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Ssangyong Rexton, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
Ssangyong Rexton service intervals
What are some common Ssangyong Rexton repairs?
- Tyre pressure monitoring system installation
- Rear brake pad and rotor replacement
- Ball joint replacement
- Front shock absorber replacement
- Window regulator replacement
- Air conditioning low-pressure hose replacement
- Strut assembly replacement
- Wastegate hose replacement
- Drive belt replacement
- Driveshaft centre bearing replacement
Recent Ssangyong jobs
James B, Ssangyong Rexton
reviewing East Coast Auto Care
Always good, service is great excellent rating always applies.
Amanda H, Ssangyong Korando
reviewing Adam's Automotive Centre
Always great friendly service and always go above and beyond.
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.