Need a Mazda MPV car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Mazda mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Mazda MPV?
Mazda MPV car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Mazda MPV, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
Mazda MPV service intervals
What are some common Mazda MPV repairs?
- Hydraulic lifter replacement
- Tyre pressure monitoring system installation
- Glow plug replacement
- CV shaft replacement
- Power steering pump replacement
- Brake master cylinder replacement
- Rocker cover gasket replacement
- Power mirror switch replacement
- Headlight switch replacement
- Manual gearbox wont go into desired gear
Recent Mazda jobs
GWENDOLEN R, Mazda 3
reviewing Express Lube Tuggerah
The staff is efficient and friendly, and extremely happy with the customer service and work performed.
James E, Mazda 2
reviewing Ras Automobile Services
Very reliable and affordable. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else on the Coast.
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.