Need a Land Rover 110 car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Land Rover mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Land Rover 110?
Land Rover 110 car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Land Rover 110, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common Land Rover 110 repairs?
- Key does not turn in ignition
- Shift lock solenoid replacement
- Link rod (link pin or sway bar link) replacement
- Manual gearbox wont go into desired gear
- Tail light lens replacement
- Power mirror switch replacement
- Radiator replacement
- Throttle position sensor replacement
- Mass airflow sensor replacement
- Paintless dent removal
Recent Land Rover jobs
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.