Need a Lancia Beta Montecarlo car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Lancia mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Lancia Beta Montecarlo?
Lancia Beta Montecarlo car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Lancia Beta Montecarlo, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common Lancia Beta Montecarlo repairs?
- Power steering pressure hose replacement
- Turbocharger bypass valve replacement
- Transmission speed sensor replacement
- Wheel bearing replacement
- Idle air control valve replacement
- Exhaust manifold gasket replacement
- Paintless dent removal
- Horn replacement
- Indicator bulb replacement
- Driveshaft replacement
Recent Lancia jobs
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.