Need a Ford F250 car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Ford mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Ford F250?
Ford F250 car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Ford F250 truck, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
Ford F250 service intervals
What are some common Ford F250 repairs?
- Turbocharger boost control solenoid replacement
- Spark plug replacement
- Fuel injector clean
- Brake light switch replacement
- Air conditioner compressor replacement
- Rear shudder when braking repair
- Panel replacement
- Radiator top hose replacement
- Key does not turn in ignition
- Diesel intake clean
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.