Need a Fiat Freemont car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Fiat mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Fiat Freemont?
Fiat Freemont car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Fiat Freemont, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
Fiat Freemont service intervals
What are some common Fiat Freemont repairs?
- Rear brake pad and rotor replacement
- Wiper motor replacement
- Differential pinion seal replacement
- Air conditioning low-pressure hose replacement
- Fuel system clean
- Oil pressure sensor replacement
- Clutch cable replacement
- Front brake pad replacement
- Link rod (link pin or sway bar link) replacement
- EGR valve replacement
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.