Need a Fiat 127 car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Fiat mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Fiat 127?
Fiat 127 car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Fiat 127, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common Fiat 127 repairs?
- Distributor o-ring replacement
- Automatic tranmission wont go into neutral
- Transmission fluid replacement
- Idle air control valve replacement
- Mass airflow sensor replacement
- Wheel repair
- Head gasket replacement
- Exhaust pressure control valve replacement
- Torque converter seal replacement
- Idler pulley replacement
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.