Need a Daihatsu YRV car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Daihatsu mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Daihatsu YRV?
Daihatsu YRV car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Daihatsu YRV, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common Daihatsu YRV repairs?
- Upper cylinder clean
- Front crankshaft seal replacement
- Parking sensor installation
- Dome light bulb replacement
- Head gasket replacement
- Link rod (link pin or sway bar link) replacement
- Ignition switch replacement
- Transfer case fluid replacement
- Radiator top hose replacement
- Transmission mount replacement
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.