Need a Daihatsu Pyzar car service?
Instantly book Australia's best Daihatsu mechanics and save.
Australia's #1 booking site for car services & car repairs
Book now, pay later Interest-free payments
Transparent prices no surprises
What else should I know about Daihatsu Pyzar?
Daihatsu Pyzar car servicing costs can vary significantly when comparing local independent workshops, franchise servicing chains, and dealerships. Our car service guide provides a comprehensive list of scheduled service intervals for logbook servicing, the work required, and the cost. Simply select your Daihatsu Pyzar, the car service you need, and then add your postcode or town/suburb.
What are some common Daihatsu Pyzar repairs?
- Side window replacement
- Air conditioner compressor replacement
- Coolant level sensor replacement
- Tyre pressure monitoring system installation
- Mass airflow sensor replacement
- Rear shock absorber replacement
- Brake drum replacement
- Transmission mount replacement
- Handbrake shoe replacement
- Panel repair
*Available at select suppliers. T&Cs apply.