About Chris & the team
Autoplus WA is a family owned and run Automotive business with friendly service that specialises in all makes of modern vehicles. Chris and the Foreman Ben along with our awesome technicians continually train to stay up to date with the latest service standards and vehicle technology. We work on your car in a clean, modern and well equipped workshop. We have received 5 star reviews at womo, and won their Service award 6 years running. As a licensed repairer, we are authorised to carry out all your repair needs, including Log Book Servicing without voiding your warranty.
You don’t have to go to your dealership for your service. At AutoplusWA, we provide a comprehensive service that ensures your vehicle is operating safely and economically, just as the manufacturer intended. The service includes all parts and quality oils as part of your Log Book Service schedule, plus a AutoplusWA digital report and safety check.
Our mission is to service all our customers vehicles to the highest possible standard in a cost effective manner. So, call us today and speak to one of our friendly Service Adviser’s Melissa, Flee or Danielle and get your pride and joy booked in.
AutoplusWA Care And Commitment For You And Your Car.
With a AutoplusWA service and safety check you get:
- Engine oil and oil filter being replaced (Quality Castrol Oil & Ryco Filters),
- Sump Plug Washer,
- Safe T Stop - Brake & Alignment check and test (Drag Test),
- Digital Detailed Inspection with printed pictures of any faults,
- Inspection & clean of air filter (if accessible),
- Inspection and report on front & rear brakes,
- Inspection and report on front & rear tyres and applying tyre shine,
- Check and Adjust tyre pressures including spare (if accessible),
- Inspection of front & rear suspension,
- Inspection of lights, wipers & washers - Top with additive,
- Grease all points as required (if applicable),
- AC Temp Check,
- Check and test of brake fluid, power steering fluid, coolant & cooling system,
- Check and test of battery & charging system,
- Top up of all other fluids accordingly,
- Test drive of the vehicle before and after service.
ALL services now include FREE 6 months 24/7 Australia Wide Roadside Assist*!
AND we also offer the following:
- FREE drop off/pick up service within 5kms.
- FREE personalised key tag, for if you lose your keys!
- FREE loan vehicles & a tradies ute available for your convenience if required.*
As well as Servicing, we also can provide:
Air-Con Service & Repairs
Brake Repairs & Clutch Repairs
Department Of Transport Inspection Station - Pits
Tyres, Balancing & 3D Wheel Alignments
Hybrid & BEV Service & Repair
Injector Servicing For Petrol & Diesel
ECU Scanning And Programming
Warning Light Diagnostics
Dash Cams, Phone Holders
Reverse Cameras and Sensors
Alarms And Cruise Control Installs
Weighbridge Reports & Suspension Testing
Suspension Upgrades & Repair
Fleet Company Servicing
Car Wash/Detail Options
Insurance Reports / Assessments & Work
Pre Purchase Inspections
All General Mechanical Repairs
& much, much more!
Service Manager => Chris Notte
Hi Jason, thank you so much for taking the time to send us some feedback. In regards to the detail on the inspection, I would love to have the opportunity to talk to you about this in more detail (no pun intended ;) ), on what your car does and doesn't need. The service you selected did not include our 60 point digital inspection that is highly detailed and has pictures, this is something we need to look so you can have the option to choose it in the future :). The department of transport inspection also does not have the detail you needed. You can email me I would be happy to go through any questions you have on the car Jason. Thank you again for trusting us with your car and taking the time to share your feedback, from all the team at Autoplus WA.