Mobil Card - Fuel Card Review
Updated 31 Mar 2021
If you’re looking for a fuel card that offers both control and flexibility, then a Mobil Card could be your answer.
Mobil Card has recently gone through a number of upgrades to become a very attractive card for fleet owners and operators.
There are over 500 7-Eleven Mobil stations in Australia, which means it should be pretty convenient to find a service station that accepts Mobil Card.
7-Eleven Mobil stations offer a range of Mobil Synergy fuels. This includes Supreme+ 98, Extra 95, Special E10, Special Unleaded 91 and Special Diesel.
What are the benefits of Mobil Card?
Mobil Card claims to have quite a few benefits that aim to make it one of the most convenient fuel cards on the market.
For starters, there are zero account fees, which is a huge win for those conscious about cost. In addition, there’s;
- Security and control - for transparency over drivers and vehicles, including purchasing restrictions and limits
- Dedicated customer team - local support for you and your business
- Speed and safety - Dedicated truck fuelling at Mobil truck stops with outdoor payment
- Flexibility - generous account terms
- Less admin - All cards on one convenient invoice
- Savings - Competitive prices and savings
Mobil Card can also see cardholders save on, accommodation, auto retailers, parking, transport, car parts and accessories and more!
What are the card options?
There are two card options available. Mobil Card and Mobil Diesel Card.
Mobil Card is best suited for business and fleet customers, whilst the Mobil Diesel Card is best suited for commercial transport and industrial customers.
Cards can be restricted to a particular vehicle, a particular driver, or a vehicle/driver combination.
How much does it cost to join Mobil Card?
There are no joining fees for Ampol Card.
Are there other fees?
- Visa and MasterCard payment fees - 1.3%
- American Express - 2.1%
- Note: No fees are applicable if you choose to pay by direct debit from your bank account or BPAY
- Replacement card fee - $6 per card
- Dishonoured payment fee - $25 (per dishonour)
Is there an interest free period?
There are account terms of up to 51 days available.
What is the eligibility criteria?
You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
What do you need to apply for a Mobil Card?
- Personal name
- Contact details
- Business name
- Payment details
Image credit: Mobil
On weekdays Rowan can be found in the AutoGuru office, driving content and growth with the rest of the marketing team.
On weekends you’ll probably find him in the garage with his father restoring a 1958 Ford Star Model Customline or enjoying a cruise through the Gold Coast hinterland on his Suzuki GSX-R600.
Despite his passion for being behind the wheel (or handlebars), he looks forward to the day when he can commute to work in his own driverless car.