What is humm?
Humm provides a way for Aussies to Buy Now, Pay Later. Their payment plans are great value because you pay no interest ever!
Through AutoGuru, you can find and book local mechanics who offer humm as a payment method for mechanical work, such as car servicing and repairs, worth between $1 and $4,000.
Humm's flexible payment terms include 2.5 months, 5 months and 12 months. How good!
How does humm work on AutoGuru?
- If you want to pay with humm, make sure you select a service provider on AutoGuru that has the humm badge displayed on their listing in the search results (Note: Not all service providers on AutoGuru offer humm)
- Select humm as your payment method during checkout (if you can't see humm as a payment method on the finalise page, this means your chosen service provider doesn't offer humm).
- Complete your checkout in seconds!
- Pay off your booking over 2.5, 5 or 12 months, interest-free*
Who can humm?
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a valid email address and mobile number
- Have an Australian debit or credit card
- Have an Australian drivers license, passport or Medicare card
- For Big things, you also need to have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran's pension
I want to humm! Where do I start?
This bit's super simple. First things first: depending on whether you're an Apple or Android person, go to either the App Store or Google Play and download the App.
Once you've got the App running, just follow the steps and you'll be good to go. Niiice!
How do I shop with humm?
Pre-approval is the way to go on this. Apply before you shop, through the humm App. You can get pre-approved for up to $10,000, however, the limit for car servicing and repairs through AutoGuru is $4,000. All you need to do is share access to your bank statements for information to help in the approval process.
Humm is fast and simple to use no matter where you prefer to shop. Online, simply select humm at checkout and you will be taken through to humm to confirm your payment.
With no interest, are there fees?
- To pay with humm over 5 fortnights there's no interest and no fees if you pay on time.
- To pay with humm over 10 fortnights there's no interest, although a fee of $8 per month applies.
- To pay bigger bills from $2000 to $4000 with humm, an establishment fee of between $35 and $90, an $8 monthly fee and credit criteria applies.
- If you fail to make a payment, you'll be charged a late payment fee of $6
- If you cancel your booking with AutoGuru, your humm account will be refunded, however, a cancellation fee may apply.
Want to know more?
*Purchases to be over $500 for a 5-month payment plan. Payment plan to approved applications only; fees, terms, conditions, minimum amounts and exclusions apply.
Credit provided Certegy Ezi-Pay Pty (ABN 28 129 228 986).