What is Afterpay?
Afterpay allows you to shop for the things you need and pay over time. All payments are interest-free and there are no additional costs, as long as you pay on time. You can use Afterpay to pay for your AutoGuru booking over 4 easy payments, for purchases between $30 and $2,000.
How does Afterpay work on AutoGuru?
- If you want to book with Afterpay, make sure you select a service provider on AutoGuru that has the Afterpay badge displayed on their listing in the search results (Note: Not all service providers on AutoGuru offer Afterpay)
- Choose Afterpay as a payment method during checkout (Note: If Afterpay is not available as a payment method during checkout, the Service Provider does not offer Afterpay)
- Complete your checkout in seconds with instant approval
- Pay off over four interest-free fortnightly payments
New to Afterpay?
- Customers must be 18 years or over, an Australian resident and must have a debit or credit card.
- The first payment (25%) will be made at the time of purchase, with the remaining payments to be made each fortnight over the next six weeks.
- If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid
- If you cancel your booking with AutoGuru, your Afterpay account will be refunded, however, a cancellation fee may apply
Need more information?
For more information on Afterpay's service, check out their Frequently Asked Questions or their Terms and Conditions. For more information on AutoGuru's refund and cancellation policy, please refer to our Terms and Conditions