What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a payment option available for bookings up between $150 and $1,200. Afterpay allows AutoGuru customer to pay their booking off over four interest-free fortnightly payments.
How does Afterpay work?
- If you want to book with Afterpay, make sure you select a service provider on AutoGuru that has the Afterpay badge displayed on their listing in the search results (Note: Not all service providers on AutoGuru offer Afterpay)
- Choose Afterpay as a payment method during checkout (Note: If Afterpay is not available as a payment method during checkout, the Service Provider does not offer Afterpay)
- Complete your checkout in seconds with instant approval
- Pay off over four interest-free fortnightly payments
- Customers must be 18 years or over, an Australian resident and must have a debit or credit card.
- If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next six weeks.
- If you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in eight weeks.
- If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid
- If you cancel your booking with AutoGuru, your Afterpay account will be refunded, however a cancellation fee may apply
Need more information?
For more information on Afterpay's service, check out their Frequently Asked Questions or their Terms and Conditions. For more information on AutoGuru's refund and cancellation policy, please refer to our Terms and Conditions