WIN a $2000 scholarship
For Innovation & Creativity in Start-up Marketing
Length: Three terms
Closing date: 31 December 2017
Submit your applications to: email@example.com
AutoGuru has revolutionised the way consumers search, compare and book automotive services by creating a unique online marketplace that connects customers with mechanics, providing upfront pricing in a clearer, fairer and more transparent way.
The company started in 2009 (as Fixed Price Car Service), and attracted cornerstone investment from Super Retail Group in December 2014. AutoGuru now employs more than 30 staff nationally, and attracts over 70,000 unique visitors to the site every month, and connects them with a network of 1600+ trusted workshops and mobile mechanics across Australia.
AutoGuru are always on the lookout for bright, determined and innovative individuals who are willing to take on new challenges, solve problems and cross borders. If you’re passionate about making a difference, possess the desire to fuel your creative skills and be part of a dynamic and evolving start up, here’s your opportunity. Giddy up.
AutoGuru will provide financial support for Graduates who are interested in start up marketing.
To apply, in 500 words or less, provide an analysis of the Autoguru website and tell us what you would do to improve it. Outline the problem you are trying to solve and how you intend to solve it.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information contact Rita Bonivento - email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- The AutoGuru scholarship is offered to students pursuing a full-time course in Marketing, Business or Technologies.
- Successful applicants are required to submit the original copies of their proof of their enrollment as a full-time student, as well as a copy of their academic records before the award is disbursed.
- AutoGuru reserves the right to reject incomplete applications or plagiarised applications.
- AutoGuru reserves the right to reject all applications not made in the English language.
- AutoGuru reserves the right to publish the entries received on any platform.
- The scholarship award is decided solely by the panel of AutoGuru’s scholarship committee.
- AutoGuru reserves the right to object or withdraw the scholarship upon discovering any breach in terms and conditions.